Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Curious Non-case of Senator Larry Craig

by T

"The closet just keeps gettin' deeper don't it?"
Carl Merriman, drunken rant part II

Ya’ know you know who I really have sympathy for in this pathetic misadventure? The poor cop who had to pose as the "cute, blond guy" bait. What will his legacy be?

I picture him in his retirement years, grandchildren all assembled at his feet: "I tell you what kids, back in ought-seven I was the fella who took down Senator Craig! Yes, sir, I sat right there in that airport men's room while other fellas were dropping deuces all around me and I pretended to signal that I was interested in some homo-sexual lewd conduct - ask your daddies what that is - right there on the commode until ol' 'Pervy Larry' slid his foot over and started caressing mine and then WHAMO! It was off to the clink for the 'Distinguished Gentleman Lover.' Heh, heh, I've never been so proud to wear the uniform... Actually, I wasn't wearing a uniform at the time... unless you call a pair of white cut-off shorts and a black mesh tank top a uniform... Did I ever tell you about the time I tazered that pregnant gal?"

And, oh, yeah... I also have great sympathy for Western Civilization… it was nice while it lasted.

No comments: