Monday, August 20, 2007

Your Visitors

by Wendy Gillam

Over the weekend, through intensive hypnotic memory regression therapy, I was able to cobble together the following pictures and descriptions of the "Alien" beings presently in contact with me and countless other Earthlings. It is my great hope that this humble effort will help to hasten the arrival of Szhanockleplind or, "The Great Awakening."
May peace be upon your Shflaznoot.
(Also, if you wish to attempt recovering your own encounter memories, please contact The Southern California Hypno-Psychic Network, in the yellow van in the parking lot of Hazletine Park, Van Nuys - they also serve a delicious mushroom tea!)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I ever meet you I will kick you in the nuts. Shouldn't you be out shoving Honor Students into lockers or something? Please kindly quit wasting our band-width!